09.12.2022Dr Raphael Bolsinger swaps business shoes for cowboy boots and becomes CFO at AP Americas
From January 2023, Dr Raphael Bolsinger will be taking over the responsibility for finance and controlling as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at AP Americas, based in Dallas, Texas.
A graduate of Jean-Moulin University of Lyon - School of Management Bolsinger joined Albatross Projects GmbH in 2020 and has been responsible for Group Controlling and Risk Management in his role as Controlling Officer.
As CFO, Dr Bolsinger will continue to support the company's growth as well as that of the Albatross Projects Group going forward.
"I'm looking forward to the challenge of continuing the successful development of the company together with the AP Americas team," says Bolsinger.
The entire team Albatross-Projects GmbH wishes Dr. Raphael Bolsinger all the best in his new role, as well as a lot of fun and success with his expert contribution to the AP Americas team.
16.03.2020Siemens continuously relies on the high-quality shielding from Albatross Projects
Siemens continuously relies on the high-quality shielding from Albatross Projects. The following projects are currently being implemented together with Siemens Healthineers:
- Kliniken Landkreis Heidenheim gGmbH, MAGNETOM Altea und MAGNETOM Avanto
- Klinikum Christophsbad Göppingen, MAGNETOM Altea, thresholdless door
- Orthopädische Klinik Markgröningen gGmbH, MAGNETOM Altea, thresholdless door
- MVZ Dr. Neumaier Regensburg / Viechtach, MAGNETOM Altea, LED solution
- Evangelische Elisabeth Klinik (EEK) Berlin, MAGNETOM Altea
- National Guard Hospital Affairs (NGHA) Jeddah, BRAINSUITE Solution MAGNETOM Skyra
- St. George Private Hospital Australia, MAGNETOM Lumina
12.08.2018Major contract from Rohde & Schwarz
Major contract from Munich: Rohde & Schwarz has commissioned Albatross Projects with the modernisation of a current SAC3, as well as the installation of an FAR3 and a customised CDC.
To the Rohde & Schwarz homepage